Restore Jar 800g
Features & Benefits
- Made using certified organic ingredients.
- Handmade in small batches.
- Naturopathically formulated.
- 100% natural.
- Recyclable packaging.
- Echinacea (Echinacea spp.) Echinacea is a well known immune stimulant. This is due to it containing many active chemicals which have the ability to act as a lymphatic, antibacterial and antiviral. Echinacea reduces inflammation, improves resistance to infections and helps repair tissue damage.
- Marshmallow leaf (Althea officinalis) helps to soothe the length of the gastrointestinal tract by it’s effective demulcent activity. It has traditionally been used in pharyngitis and conditions where a dry cough is present. Marshmallow leaf has been found to strengthen the immune system by helping to remove toxins, and therefore raising the overall resistance to disease.
- Lemon Myrtle (Backhousia citriodora) is a beautiful Australian native. It has been used traditionally for sinus infections, bronchitis and irritable digestive disorders. Lemon myrtle may gently stimulate the digestive processes and reduce symptoms such as bloating and cramping. Lemon myrtle is also used as a potent antioxidant, reducing free radicals throughout the body.
- Hibiscus (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis) has traditionally been used to regulate fluid balance and promote overall health. It has been found to improve skin conditions, promote adequate circulation and improve digestive issues. These amazing benefits come from the phytochemistry of the plants, as it contains citric acid, malic acid, anthocyanins and quercetin.
- Rosehip (Rosa canina) is very rich in vitamin C and flavonoids, which are responsible for it’s antioxidant effect. Antioxidants prevent cellular damage caused by oxidation. Rosehip is a source of lycopene, an antioxidant that has been found to protect the cardiovascular system. Vitamin C and vitamin A are both found in rosehip, which are vitamins that are both immune stimulating, preventing bacterial and viral infection.
Lemon myrtle, hibiscus, echinacea, marshmallow leaves and rosehip.
Brew: 1 tsp of tea in 250ml of water at 90 degrees for 3-5 minutes.
Store in a cool dry place.
Even though Mayde teas are made using organic ingredients and created by a naturopath, we do recommend checking in with your health practitioner if you are unsure about what’s right for you and your health.
We dispatch all orders within 24 hours, however this can take up to 48 hours during sale periods and peak times. Please remember the postman doesn't work on weekends and public holidays, but we will get your order out to you as soon as possible.
We want you to love every item you purchase from Stylerunner, so we offer an exchange or credit note within 365 days, or refunds on full price items for up to 90 days. If you are not 100% satisfied with your new gear, simply Click here for our 365 day return policy
* Please note, we do not offer refunds on sale items.